Say 'I do' at Vennlane House
Say “I do” at the magical Vennlane House, which is hidden deep in Devon’s tranquil Venn Valley. Although you may feel you’re a world away from anywhere, in reality, you’re only a few miles from Dartmouth, making Vennlane House easily accessible for you and your guests.
There’s something effortlessly stylish about this sumptuous villa: it may be the five acres of exquisitely manicured Mediterranean gardens, or perhaps the rustic barn complete with exposed wooden beams.
The Barn can cater for up to 50 guests, making it the perfect choice for small, intimate weddings. Even after your wedding guests have departed, you and your closest family can stay and make a weekend of it by enjoying the venue’s additional, luxurious facilities, which include decadent hot tubs, a Moroccan steam room, a swimming pool and more.
How it works
The house and the barn are hired as an exclusive venue for your wedding for up to 50 guests including accommodation for a minimum stay of 4 nights for up to 20 people. As the house is a licensed venue you can also relax in the knowledge that you and your guests can remain on site for the duration of the day. We have a licence to hold civil ceremonies within several rooms of the house; registrar fees and arrangements must be made independently. Vennlane House is hired as ‘Venue Only’, this means that the hirer is responsible for organising any arrangements for the reception and or ceremony independently of the house.
Please click to download wedding rates for 2020 and 2021.
Exclusive use of this private house in its entirety for the whole duration of your stay.
- Exclusive accommodation for up to 20 guests in 8 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Exclusive use of the Wedding Barn for 2 whole days (can be increased subject to other bookings) to arrange as you wish for up to a maximum of 50 guests in total
- Use of one of the house’s licensed rooms to hold your ceremony in should you wish to have your ceremony at the house
- Use of the house’s and or barn’s sound system to connect your iPod or music device to (please note the sound system is not suitable for musicians or bands)
- Use of the house’s 5-acre Mediterranean-style private gardens for photography
- Exclusively for guests staying at the house: use of the indoor and outdoor (May- Sept) swimming pools, hot tub, Moroccan steam room, games and cinema room, BBQ (May – Sept) and tennis court. (We ask that these facilities not be used during the actual wedding celebrations and reiterate that these facilities are used at your own risk).
- Bar area equipped with glass washer, ice-machine, small fridge (glasses and beverages not supplied)
Price doesn't include
- Chairs, linen, glasses, cutlery and crockery.
- For your catering requirements, we ask you use our own exclusive caterer (please contact us for details).
- You will need to provide your own beverages, we do not charge corkage.
- Decorations, flowers or signage.
- The tariff includes the option to hold your ceremony in one of our licensed rooms at the house, it does not include any arrangements or fees for Registrars, all of which must be made independently of the house. More information can be found here.
Get in touch
Call our wedding specialist, Amelia, on 01242 352 747 to discuss your wedding at Vennlane House, or email [email protected] with as much detail as possible about your wedding plans. We'll look forward to hearing from you about your big day.