USING OUR WEBSITE
These Website Terms and Conditions will apply to: (A) Your Use Of Our Website; (B) Our Supply Of Products And Services; and (C) Our Contact With You.
This Big House Experience website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Big House Experience Limited ("Big House", “we”, “us”, “our”) a company registered in England and Wales with its Registered Office at Church Mews Church Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3HA (company number 10061213).
Please ensure that you take time to review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website or booking a big house to rent – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this Website:
• to obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
• for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our big houses to rent or ancillary products and services; or
• to submit a general enquiry; or
• to find out information about our company.
You agree that you shall not:
• access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
• use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
• use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
• gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
• make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservation on this Website.
Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries and which belong to us. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers. Your use of this Website in these ways is subject to these Website Terms and Conditions that incorporate:
OUR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
When you purchase our products and/or services and book travel arrangements on this Website your agreement is with the property owner. Big House Experience is acting as an agent for that property owner.
In addition, when you book any products or services from us, you will do so subject to these Website Terms and Conditions, our Booking Terms and Conditions. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Conditions of Contract and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our Conditions of Contract in full, you must stop using our Website immediately. These Conditions of Contract may vary from time to time. By browsing this Website you accept that you are bound by the Conditions of Contract current at the time when you browse or book.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Updates and Changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This Website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.
LAST UPDATED: August 2019 © Big House Experience Ltd 2019