Join our friendly team…
At Big House Experience we’re proud of our collection of stunning big houses to rent and the service we provide for our guests. Behind the scenes, we’re a small and friendly business, growing at a fast pace. We’re growing because we understand the importance of putting the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Client Experience Consultant
based in Cheltenham
Big House Experience is a leading specialist in the UK holiday rental market. Our aim is simple: to offer truly wonderful experiences in truly exceptional houses, for groups of friends, families and corporate clients. We have curated our fabulous collection of large houses with great care. Each and every house has been hand-picked with those truly wonderful experiences in mind. All have oodles of space, luxury as standard, and unique features that add the ‘wow’ factor.
We’re currently recruiting for the role of Client Experience Consultant to join our friendly team in Cheltenham.
What You’ll Do
The role includes all aspects of ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience. This includes:
- Answering online and telephone enquiries, offering a first-class experience each time
- Liaising with our property owners about new and existing bookings
- Working on our booking administration
- Keeping our website up to date
- Updating pricing and availability information
Who You Are
- An evangelist for extraordinary customer service. Understanding how important customer service is, you need to be able to appreciate what it’s like being a Big House Experience client and what their expectations are, in order to exceed them. You will have a strong track record of delivering excellent service.
- Someone who embodies our values of being positive, making a difference, being ‘one team’ and being passionate about extraordinary places to stay
- A natural organiser, with great attention to detail
- A confident and clear communicator
- Resilient to changes and setbacks. This is a fast-paced role, so you’ll need the ability to stay motivated, work independently, remain calm and clear minded on the busier days
- Have a passion for self-development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
- A confident, positive and outgoing person with natural enthusiasm. You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around you.
- Excellent Maths and English skills.
Hours of work:
The role is for 40 hours per week, will include some weekend working (1 weekend in 3) and some later evenings (1 day per week).
- Salary is c.£25-£30,000 p.a. depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year with each year of service.
- Pension contribution of 5%
How To Apply
Please send a CV along with a covering letter to [email protected].
Not quite right for you, but think you can contribute in another way? We welcome speculative CVs. Please write to [email protected].
Behind the scenes
Our instagram pics