A Cotswold retreat for large groups
Huddleston Manor is the handsome, honey-stoned Cotswold manor you picture in your dreams. Over 500 years of history have shaped this stunning, 61 bedroom retreat, where stained glass, stone fireplaces and ancient oak beams are the backdrop to 21st century comforts and service. Yours exclusively, it is perfect for corporate conferences and celebrations or picture-perfect weddings. Make use of the many elegant and spacious reception rooms for gatherings, presentations or relaxed downtime; the largest with space for 120. The gardens are ideal for daytime activities and, with the help of a dedicated event manager, you can enjoy everything from axe throwing to duck herding. A secret path across the countryside takes you directly to the Cheltenham Racecourse and, after a day at the races, return to exquisite food and exclusive use of the Horse Box bar. An outdoor pool, fitness suite and spa are also yours to enjoy. When sleep calls, Hypnos mattresses, four poster beds, Nespresso coffee machines and private patios are just some of the features across the sumptuous bedrooms; all are ensuite with luxury toiletries, and many have luxurious underfloor heating. Huddleston Manor is a fabulous venue for large gatherings, tailored to your exact requirements.
Selected by GarethLearn more about our handpicking process
Mrs Hargreaves, Manchester
I have been lucky enough to recently spend 8 days at Huddleston Manor as part of a conference I organised for 61 delegates. We had the hotel exclusively for the week and I cannot fault a single thing.
Every guest has raved about the stunning venue, the food, the staff, the rooms and the location - I have not heard a bad word said about our week, and believe me that is rare with such a large number of guests.
What to expect
Make Huddleston Manor feel like home when you take the property exclusively for the duration of your stay. Exclusive use gives guests sole access to rooms, suites, dining and function rooms and all public areas within the manor and grounds.
- 61 bedrooms including three open plan suites
- Hypnos beds with luxurious Egyptian Cotton linen
- Luxurious towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Full English breakfast is included
- All function rooms
- Private use of communal areas such as the Great Hall and the Atrium
- Private use of all restaurants and bars
- Private use of the manor's grounds
- Dedicated Event Manager for the duration of your stay
- LCD Projector and screen in main function room
- Flipchart and pens
- Business Stationary
- Complimentary WiFi in all public areas and bedrooms
- Complimentary car parking
- Exclusive use of the Fitness suite and heated outdoor swimming pool
- Exclusive use of the Spa, including sauna, steam room, pool and tropical experience shower (Spa treatments are an additional cost)
All stays at Huddleston Manor are entirely unique, so all pricing proposals are by application only. We have prepared an indication of pricing which you can download below. We'd love to discuss your requirements and prepare a proposal for your stay, so please contact us on