6 Of The Best Party Houses With A Bar
Is it really a party if there’s no bar? We’ve looked carefully through our great selection of party houses to find six of the best UK party houses with a bar. From a house that not only has a bar but it used to be a pub, to a house with a mind-blowing art deco bar, these are the some of the most amazing venues for your special celebration.
1. First up is the house that used to be a pub; Horseshoe House near Bath. In homage to its past, Horseshoe House has a cosy snug bar that feels like a real pub. With other fabulous features such as an outdoor hot tub, a games room and a Bluetooth sound system, it’s got something for everyone.
2. If you’re planning a big celebration, Garden Court in Herefordshire could be just the venue. A beautiful, spawling manor it has space on the lawn for a marquee for up to 250 guests, or you can hold an indoor event for up to 100 guests. With the option to have the bar stocked and staffed or just manage things yourself, your party can be as formal or relaxed as you please.
3. Solent House in Southsea, Hampshire is a smart town house that feels like you have a boutique hotel all to yourselves, complete with hotel bar. With optional cocktails and drinks packages, an outdoor hot tub and a sauna too, it’s the height of luxury for a select gathering of your favourite friends.
4. There are many wonderful celebration spaces at High Peak Manor, a historic house overlooking Kinder Scout in Derbyshire. They include a landscaped courtyard garden and sunset terrace and four separate lounges. You also have the option to book the spectacular medieval banqueting hall, as well as an original private inn, which is cosy and inviting.
5. Madoc Manor is a gorgeous Welsh country house with sweeping lawns and spectacular views. The bar itself is in the living room which is modern and bright, with plenty of room to gather and raise a toast. There’s also a grand piano for some old-time entertainment, as well as a wood panelled billiards room.
6. For instagrammable party poses Hawkins’ Folly is the only place to stay. It’s a crazy fever-dream of a house, with a pirate-themed indoor swimming pool and a plethora of quirky details. The bar and games room is a work of art. Art Deco to be precise, with oranges and golds, fan lights and geometric patterns. Definitely a bar for parties rather than quiet drinks.
There you have it; our top six party houses with a bar. Whether you’re planning a big celebration with space to dance and mingle, or a low-key get-together where you can prop up the bar swapping stories of the good old days, there’s a venue in the mix just for you. For further inspiration, have a browse of our party houses page or get in touch on 01242 352 747 and we’ll help you to find the perfect party house.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Be inspired with our latest houses and ideas