Get Paid To Drink Britain’s Finest English Sparkling Wine
There are many things Great Britain is known for; afternoon tea, our Royal family, literature, pubs - and so much more! But one thing we are starting to get well-deserved attention for is our home-grown sparkling wine. Although you may be more familiar with bubbles grown on French or Italian soil, Britain is putting us on the sparkling wine map with its 943 vineyards spanning from England to Scotland and Wales.
But with so many options to pop open at your next gathering with family and friends, how do we which award-winning tipple is the best to toast? Well, to solve that problem for so many people gearing up for their next celebratory get-together, we are hiring an official English Sparkling Wine Tester.
Exactly as it says on the bottle - you could be the lucky applicant chosen to taste and review some of the most delicious sparkling wines that England has to offer. If you’re a certified wine enthusiast and love the idea of getting paid to quench your thirst with award-winning sparkling wines, then this is the perfect job for you. As part of the job, you will be supplied with everything you need to fulfil the role (also known as, a hamper of beautifully crisp wines worth over £200).
The English sparkling wines that need reviewing are:
- Davenport Limney Estate Sparkling – Organic & Vegan – Sussex
- Redfold Vineyard Ambriel Classic Cuvee – Carbon neutral and award-winning – Sussex
- Bolney Cuvee Rose 2018 – Named Best English Sparkling Wine – Sussex
- Langham Pinot Meunier – Organically farmed & Vegan – Dorset
- Roebuck Classic Cuvee 2016 – New producer with award-winning produce – Sussex
So, if you know your brioche notes from your floral aromas, or even if you are partial to popping open a bottle for even the smallest of celebrations, read on to discover how you can apply for this dream job.
So, whether you have a refined palette or you’re simply a fan of sampling different vintages and labels, this is what you can expect from this dream job:
- £500 salary
- Five award-winning English sparkling wines worth over £200 (supplied by Big House Experience)
- Tasting and rating each sparkling wine on various factors, including:
- Bottle appearance
- Cork popping satisfaction
- Taste (sweetness to dryness)
- Overall rating
- Report back your findings to the celebration experts at Big House Experience
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be able to provide a valid address that the wine can be delivered too
- A wine enthusiast who specifically enjoys sipping sparkling wine
- An avid fan of celebrations with family and friends
How To Apply
Applying for the role of English Sparkling Wine tester is as easy as pouring yourself a glass of your favourite wine. Simply fill out the form below, tell us why you are the best person for the job and why we should pick you to rate and review the finest English sparkling wines. After all, the wine won’t drink itself!
Terms and Conditions
- Applications close on 1st March 2024. Any submissions after this date will not be considered for the role.
- This is not an offer of employment.
- The winner must be over 18 years old.
- Duplicate applications will not be counted.
- Winner will be contacted by 30th March 2024 at the latest.
- Competition is open to applicants globally
- Entry to this competition will be deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Be inspired with our latest houses and ideas