Weddings at Windrush Hyde Estate
Seeking an exclusive, intimate wedding in the Cotswolds? The elegant Windrush Hyde Estate is the postcard-perfect venue for up to 34 guests. The estate is irresistibly romantic, with its sandy Cotswold stone and gently undulating, 14.5-acre grounds.
The award-winning, walled gardens, created by celebrated designer Jinny Blom, are an idyllic backdrop for your drinks reception. Classic English blooms scent the scene as your guests toast to the soundtrack of gentle water features trickling in the background. Views out over the River Windrush frame everything beautifully.
When it comes to accommodation, your guests will have exclusive use of the estate. A converted five-suite barn, a five-bedroom Tudor manor and three luxurious, self-contained buildings are all within easy walking distance so that everyone is kept together, while simultaneously enjoying the utmost privacy.
How it works
Windrush Hyde Estate is licensed to hold relaxed civil ceremonies in the beautiful Peacock Garden under the rustic Peacock Shed. The capacity is 40 guests maximum.
In Winter there is the very informal option of the Barn lounge area which is also licensed or you can hire outdoor heaters under the Peacock Shed to keep guests warm for a romantic setting with twinkling lights.
There is also a beautiful C of E church only five minutes walk from the Estate where we can put you in touch with the friendly local vicar.
The gardens are idyllic for reception drinks or choose from either the Barn Lounge or Manor House if the weather is poor. The wedding breakfast takes place in the Grand Manor Dining Room which seats up to 34.
Unfortunately we cannot have any music outside after 8pm so any entertainment after this must take place in the Manor House and be approved by Temple Guiting prior to arrival. A small informal dance floor area can be set up in the lounge and music can continue until midnight.
- £11,500 inc VAT midweek (Tuesday - Thursday)
- £13,000 inc VAT weekends (Friday - Sunday)
- Additional nights are priced at £3,000 per night for the entire Estate
- Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 11.00am
Our wedding venue prices are set and include the following, based on 32 guests:
- 2 nights accommodation in 15 bedrooms (additional daybed & sofa bed for children can be made up at an additional cost)
- Check-in for bride & groom from 2pm, remaining guests from 4pm / Check-out 11.00am
- Accommodation for 32 people
- Ceremony in Peacock Garden
- All linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom amenities
- 2 bottles of Champagne
- Event manager on day of ceremony until catering is finished, to set up ceremony, liaise and accompany registrars.
- Emergency Estate manager contact throughout stay
- Tableware / glassware / white linen / seating for up to 34
There are separate costs to consider:
- Flowers / decoration - we have some fantastic local florists who can assist with this as prices vary very much depending on your choices / budget
- Catering - from £62.50 per head for a three-course meal including service. Canapés, cheeseboard, breakfasts available at an additional cost.
- Housekeeping - this can be booked for the morning of the wedding to tidy through the houses for you.
- Registrar fees & booking (contact Gloucestershire Registration Services to check availability)
- Any live music for the ceremony or in The Manor for the evening in addition to our existing iPod system
Get in touch
We'd love to hear all about your wedding plans. Give Amelia a call on 01242 352 747 or email [email protected] for more information, or to arrange a viewing.