Weddings at Lakeside Manor
Your big day at Lakeside Manor
A canopy of stars twinkling in the lake. Seven acres of beautifully manicured grounds. An exquisitely maintained historic venue. Gloucestershire weddings don’t come much more romantic than at Lakeside Manor.
You’ll have exclusive use of this Victorian manor house for your big day, with both indoor and outdoor spaces available to ensure a breath-taking setting come rain or shine. Whether you’re planning a small and intimate ceremony or hosting the biggest wedding of the year, the award-winning team at Lakeside Manor can bring your wedding vision to life.
When the time comes for photos, you’re spoilt for choice. Opt for candid family shots on the serene shores of the lake, or have the awe-inspiring architecture of the manor house as the backdrop to your first photographs as a married couple.
How it works
Lakeside Manor in an exclusive house, which means it will be just you and your wedding guests on the day of your wedding:
- Ceremony capacity: 100 – 200 guests
- Wedding Meal capacity: 50 – 200 guests
- Evening Reception: 250 guests
- Catering: In house caterers
- Exclusivity: Yes
- Licensed for marriage: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes sleeps 24 guests
- Late License: Yes until 01:00am* subject to availability*
- Pets: Yes can attend ceremony and can sleep in Room 12 * dog cleaning fees apply*
- Bar: In house bar
- Corkage: Yes but charges apply and only available until end of wedding meal
- 3 stunning outdoor ceremony options which can accommodate 50 – 200 guests which include: the Bandstand, under the arches outside the Manor entrance or the newly added Italian Gardens
- 2 indoor ceremony options there are two to choose from the Maximillian which can accommodate up to 100 guests or the Ballroom which can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Wedding meal in Ballroom which can accommodate up to 200 guests, or the Maximillian for 50 guests
- Evening Reception in Ballroom for up to 250 guests standing or the Rock Bar for 40 guests.
- For those intimate weddings of 50 guests or less you have the choice to enjoy just the Main Manor, and utilise the cosy spaces. There is even a seperate cottage available to couple to use the night prior.
- There are 12 luxurious bedrooms all with en suite, which can be added on. Block booking 11 of them is the most cost effective way to take them rooms. The Honeymoon suite is already included complimentary.
Price start from £5,500 - £14,500 inc VAT based on 50 – 80 guests depending on season and day of the week.
Please note this can be tailored made, this is just an example
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- A choice of both indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces
- Reception drink - sparkling wine or orange juice
- Three course meal
- Wine - 1/2 bottle of house wine per person
- Toast wine - glass of sparkling wine Still & sparkling water
- White table linen, cutlery and crockery
- Evening food - Live cooking
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator and Manager
- All waiting and bar staff
- Stay in Manor Honeymoon Suite & Champagne breakfast
- Complimentary parking for all your guests
- Music and drinks license until midnight
What's not included
- Flowers / decoration – there is an in house florist who can assist with this as prices vary very much depending on your choices / budget
- Registrar fees & booking (contact Gloucestershire Registration Services to check availability)
Talk to the team
We'd love to hear all about your wedding plans. Give the team a call on 01242 352 747 or email [email protected] for more information, or to arrange a viewing.