Your big day in the Yorkshire Dales
Get married in paradise at the tranquil Dales Hall. This 17th century barn hides like a pearl in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside, offering a secluded and rural setting in which to start your married journey together.
Dales Hall is your exclusive home for the week, with space for 16 guests to stay over. This is a venue which encourages creativity and originality: from haybales and bunting to glittering dance floors and chic cocktail bars, you can style your wedding to suit your personality. When it comes to your ceremony, choose the airy and contemporary lounge space for up to 100 people, or an outdoor marquee for even larger celebrations.
- Ceremony capacity: up to 100 guests
- Wedding Meal capacity: Up to 250 guests in Tipi or Marquee
- Catering: Preferred caterers but you can provide your own
- Exclusivity: Yes of Eden
- Licensed for marriage: Yes
- Accommodation: Sleeps 11 guests
- Pets: Sometimes by prior arrangement
- Accommodation for 11 guests
- Exclusive hire of the house
What’s not included
- Marquee Hire
- Registrar/church service
- Flowers, decorations etc.
The house is hired Monday to Monday so the bridal party can enjoy the run up to the wedding and stay for the day after. It also allows plenty of time for setting up (and removing) any marquees or other services too.
The ground rent for the marquee is from £500 per day and you must also pay for the days to set it up and breakdown too.
Prices are on a bespoke basis get in touch for more details.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear all about your wedding plans. Give Amelia a call on 01242 352 747 or email [email protected] for more information, or to arrange a viewing.