Join our friendly team…
At Big House Experience® we’re proud of our collection of stunning big houses to rent and the service we provide for our guests. Behind the scenes, we’re a small and friendly business, growing at a fast pace. We’re growing because we understand the importance of putting the customer experience at the heart of everything we do.
Do you want to join us? We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Customer Experience Advisor
Big House Experience is looking for a super-friendly Customer Experience Advisor to join our fast-growing business.
We care deeply about the service we offer. We aim to create a wonderfully memorable experience for each and every guest. If you share our love of creating amazing experiences, why not join our Customer Experience Team?
Based in our offices in central Cheltenham.
Typical duties include
- Handling customer enquiries with energy; providing a high level of customer service to all clients
- Building and expanding our client list
- Meeting profit or sales targets
- Providing feedback and proactively contributing to team performance
- Property inspection visits in the UK and abroad
- An insatiable appetite for sales and service
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus to build lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make clients feel loved
- Organized and efficient – Able to respond to customers enquiries as quickly as possible
- A passion for luxury travel
- Experience in a travel sales role
- Availability to work between 10-6 at our Cheltenham office, 5 days a week, replacing one week-day with a Saturday every other week.
- Flexible working considered, with full and part time applications considered
Salary band: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus quarterly performance bonus.
Intern / Work Placement
Are you considering a career in the holiday and events sector? We have a work placement opportunity available. The positions are best suited to an undergraduate needing a work placement as part of their degree but they are not limited to this.
How to apply:
Send your C.V. and covering letter, including details of your existing salary, to Gareth Allen on firstname.lastname@example.org.