A scenic vineyard in the sunshine, yes its…Gloucestershire
Welcome to Day 4 of our Great Advent Giveaway. Today we have a house with a rather special history and a gift which shows the English countryside in a new light. Whittington Manor in Gloucestershire is a dream of a house, sleeping up to 24 guests. Every comfort had been considered and there’s a clue to its history in the name.
Today’s free gift…
Book your 2020 stay at Whittington Manor before 31 December and you’ll receive a £100 voucher to spend at nearby Three Choirs Vineyard, the oldest in England, transforming its corner of Gloucestershire into a scene from the Mediterranean. Spend your vouchers on a Tasting Tour and some award-winning wines to savour over dinner.
How to book
There are no codes to enter, or forms to fill in. Very simply, if you book Whittington Manor for any dates in 2020 today, or before 31 December 2019, you'll automatically be eligible for this special treat! You can make your booking request online, or by calling us on 01242 352 747.
Terms and Conditions
- Book a stay at Whittington Manor for any available dates in 2020 and you'll receive a £100 gift voucher for the Three Choirs Vineyard
- Offer applies to new bookings only, made between 4 December 2019 and 31 December 2019 (inclusive)
- Voucher will be issued shortly after the balance payment is made
- Offer will be withdrawn in the event of a booking cancellation
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- There is no cash alternative available.